Sunday, November 28, 2010

'everybody lies', the House M.D. obsession!


Well, I never imagined one day this would happen - I am CRAZY about the tv series, House! I always thought it's overrated, I mean - everybody was watching House, people 'suddenly' become more ironic and sarcastic (ekhm) and it become so fashionable to hit everyone around with a great dose of verbal, sophisticated torture, just like House treats his co-workers. At that time, I thought - another tv series, people are crazy now, but it will end soon... and one day, it hit me! I was browsing a polish page with demotivators, and I found one that had a photo of a woman (I had no idea that was Cuddy from House), and the words below were kind of 'Dr. House. 5 seasons, and he hasn't banged me yet'.



LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLL.
but still, I didn't like the language they used... I just lol to the whole situation between House and Cuddy.





Anyway, my first impressions were:
1) who the hell she is, she's so pretty!

2) why she's doing a faceplam gesture in this photo (she actually was doing a MEGA facepalm):



told you. Btw, it's the original demotivator, I guess... (btw.x2 - nice nails, Lisa Edelstein!)


3) Maybe I should watch HOUSE???




and I did, oh I did! and I fell in love with it, I mean, three things:

1) Finally, the series about doctors, who aren't OH SO PERFECT! They're humans, like all the real doctors, right?
2) It had some REALLY interesting cases, and I was waiting impatiently for each case to be solved! Medical research done very well, dear screenwriters!
3) As I started with season 7 (the first one I found online), the first episode I watched was season 7 episode 1, and...




...f*ck, I am a House/Cuddy shipper now !!!!!!




but then again, I am annoyed, because the next episode of season 7 is going to premiere in January, if I checked right... Ok, I still have seasons 1-4 and half of the 5th and half of the 6th one to watch, but still! Why we gotta wait for so long?


and, as I said, I am obsessed:


took me a whole day to finish.




In the words of a fellow dA artist, 'Welcome to insanity!'.

With pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment